Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. Yeah I’m outside doing oil changes on my vehicles and I’m sweating just laying down. Has a feel to it for sure
  2. If storms come into fruition like how HRRR has it I’ll definitely be on storm work this week with my company
  3. I’ve said for over a decade we are overdue for a big one. I especially don’t think the Detroit metro would be ready for a ef3 plowing through edit: I feel the quiet excitement from everyone today hopefully see the forum blow up later
  4. You think S Mi will be in the impact zone? MCS style or more linear storm mode?
  5. What’s up with this I80 it’s like anything north is a no go zone. Interesting how common it is
  6. So derecho events like these analogs then. https://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos/casepages/jul41977page.htm https://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos/casepages/may30-311998page.htm or May 22 2004 style?
  7. I’ve debated on saying that to him last 2 weeks
  8. Reminds me. I have a neighbor that has been spray painting their brown spots
  9. Same here especially when you sweat out what feels like a gallon. The lower dews definitely help with evaporation. Got to 60 or so dews today here and it was quite the difference
  10. Damn straight. One nice long track cluster
  11. As someone who works outside I am jelly
  12. A big boy heat wave comes y’all gonna have a harder time coping since it’s been cool constantly
  13. Upper 50s low 60s right before Christmas
  14. Never know since it’s still far out. Dreams are what holds us together here
  15. Would be funny if august ends up with record rains across the sub.
×
×
  • Create New...