Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. I know power lines can have coatings on them aswell. But it’s like it hit some plastic dump. Can faintly smell it this morning. Already a notice out with my company I work for about the air quality getting bad after 2 pm
  2. Really bad air coming into lower Michigan from the UP curious to see if the hazardous air gets to Detroit metro
  3. It’s too bad I accidentally broke my rain gauge.. the rains will definitely help the yard some. Nice to see it growing again mowed for the first time in a month yesterday
  4. Pretty cool to watch the showers rotate through lower Michigan
  5. I was just looking at the AQI and seen some very unhealthy readings in the UP
  6. I agree definitely a good showing. Nice gusty wind. I feel bad for those out of power but we have had worse. This next small batch will be a nice night capper
  7. Still some juice left it looks like. Curious now about the storms on the MI/OH border
  8. Initial 50 mph gust and has been a constant 40 plus here past 10 mins edit: definitely a nice windstorm without knocking down lines here
  9. Looking at it now the skies are brighter then I thought they would be
  10. It’s arriving imby I’ll try to get some good pictures hopefully nice shelf structure edit: winds out ahead of the storm blowing right into it so far. Can see the rain line outflow should be next
  11. And some weakening before it moves into part of the metro. Hopefully a good lightning storm
  12. Tornado watch and Severe thunderstorm watch over the Detroit Metro
  13. DTW area should be looking at the storms near the tri state border with Indiana and Ohio
  14. With the sun out it definitely has a stormy feel to it air is thick
  15. Has a nice couplet on velocity. Probably going to tighten in the next few mins
  16. Blue skies to my west in Canton. It’s gonna get Juicy
  17. Now I wonder how long it will stay a more discrete mode before congealing into a solid line. Already has a nice Bow look to it
  18. Im surprised also they know something we don’t perhaps?
×
×
  • Create New...