Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. Can’t wait till it’s dark then I’ll go outside to smoke a joint and watch some nice nocturnal lightning
  2. Glad you were safe and got those awesome views!! Great video keep it up
  3. I’ve found quite a few but I work with trees so it’s going to happen. Got stung once so far and ironically was a pain in the ass to the say the least. Figuratively and very literally lol. Ran into a massive honeybee nest and that made me very happy to see
  4. Those things are born with hate In their soul..
  5. Very intriguing I’ve always been interested in that eruption and potential effects to the climate as a whole
  6. I’m the same way when it comes to gloomy conditions. But when the sun is out I have energy like a bat outta hell. Hope for some big snows but focus is still on the warm weather for now. Favorite time of year is April-October
  7. I’m a Maintenance Planner. I plan tree work to be done based off of the power companies specifications. Which I follow power lines and anything in the right of way I’ll decide if I want to remove or to be trimmed. My company needed help in Ohio for a few months so I get to have a grand tour. Was in Lima-Dunkirk. Columbus by the shoe now and then eventually somewhere around Jackson by the border of WV. Sometimes it’s easy or other occasions it’s a lot of hiking like how it will be down there. I get to crawl around all sorts of stuff lol. Under AEP down here and DTE when I’m in Michigan for work
  8. Yeah the precursor to our epic winter that followed
  9. Right where I like to be. Other than food and store reasons I prefer to work out in the boondocks. Also don’t have to see my bosses as much. I look forward to the hills and the 2-3 mile hikes I’ll have to do
  10. Lmao that’s exactly how I felt going to Lima when DTW area and towards the thumb got crushed. At some point I’ll get the smoke. Was hoping for that on my drive down there last night. Out in Jackson Ohio where I’ll be in a few weeks is getting crushed now
  11. @Lightning in Columbus now continuing our Michigan trend of storms sliding south of us. I officially think I’m not a magnet but a repealing force
  12. Welcome friend!! I’ll be down there for work and I’m with you! Hope for some action around the area
  13. That’s a hell of a shift looking like I’ll get dunked on in Columbus
  14. Give it 24 and watch it flip back north lmao. It’s entertaining to say the least
  15. A friend I made today. Ended up putting this guy by some crickets. Pretty cool to see climbed right on my hand saw as I was trying to remove some ivy on a power pole
  16. Ohh I was referring to models usually being all over the place until the final 6 hours or so before it starts. I have high hopes for a fun drive to Columbus
  17. Probably will be way off even into the final hours leading up to the event
  18. 3 ways you know it’s going to be a brutal day. Dew point is 70 in the am. Barely any wind. And to top it off good ole fashioned buzzards circling above me with pure sun shining down
  19. Floating wind turbines. Gotta love the effects of farmland fog
  20. Of course I’ll have left for Columbus by then lol might leave later on Sunday to make my drive more interesting
×
×
  • Create New...