Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. Ahh yeah that makes sense. GRR one of the greats imo
  2. We will have our shot end of the week. That storm looks gnarly so far. Will see by Wednesday evening what it’s looking like. Lake effect snow machine should kick in once that brutal cold filters in.
  3. Now that’s a storm that would sink ships. Hard to imagine 45-60 mph gusts on land would not verify. Wicked wind whipped snow
  4. I agree, 18z GFS would be a wonderful spread the wealth situation for snowfall. Whole region would have a true winter look finally this year. Especially since we will have a nice cold outbreak afterwards.
  5. That would be awesome. Was a really long duration event it felt like also. Cars got buried
  6. At least the cement snow makes for some awesome pictures. Love the morning after a good paste job by Mother Nature. But on the contrary I would love a nice blowing snow and drifting event.
  7. Hopefully goes more east by a bit. Let’s get our Ohio folks some love too
  8. That was the event I went outside in the peak and was able to witness 7 strikes in about 30 mins or so. Will definitely go outside again. I’ll be the winter version of this guy.
  9. Not fun outside here in SEMI even noticed a light glaze on tree limbs while I’m working. Shows the lightest light of shades on RadarScope.
  10. Sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile so we shall see
  11. I’m actually excited to see the flakes here around DTW soon. A nice capper to a UM win yesterday
  12. Would be great if our defense could get their shit together. I look forward to a fresh light snowfall
  13. Yeah the elevation from Columbus to Delaware ranges. 650 feet or so on the south side and 1100 feet up towards Delaware. A similar thing to an extent here in SE Michigan when it comes to Livingston county.
  14. Also didn’t it get down to the single didgets?
  15. How did your side of Canton fare from those severe storms in late August?
  16. I’ll take the fall temps as long as that cold ass rain stays away. Perfect fall in my eyes is one without a ton of cold rain events.
  17. Hell first week of last November I was still swatting the occasional mosquito while working outside. Got pretty warm
  18. Ahh you mean the magnet that causes the low pressure center to pivot right over us
  19. Going from the UP of Michigan to Columbus Ohio in 24 hours is quite the shock to the system for the start of the work week for me. High of 88 down here today with some humidity. If I did not know any better I’d say it was late august here. Thankfully back to the Detroit area for work finally starting next week. Got some good pictures from up across the Big Mac but file sizes too large to post until I figure something out.
  20. Yes it definitely is. Even down in Columbus where I work during the week I noticed big change compared to last week.
×
×
  • Create New...