Jump to content

Evie3

Members
  • Posts

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evie3

  1. DS works in a pharmacy in Bville and told me they lost power and were packing the medications requiring refrigeration in ice etc. He said it was crazy, power was out most of his way home past the small strip mall in Lyons near the VA medical center.
  2. And now for something completely different lol. As a complete rank amateur who lurks, I thought I would share this video which I just watched and thought was really excellent. It might bore you weather experts but amateurs like me will find this easy to understand and generally enlightening. It also provides a little contrast to the winter we are dealing with here in February 2023.
  3. I'm in Jersey and the pjm interconnect has done well as they generally do. I worked for a NJ utility for 5+ years. It is very fortunate that tomorrow is a Sunday, given what is expected. IDK how all of the remote working has changed things since I left, but I'm thinking we dodge that bullet tomorrow. Not sure if that would be the case if tomorrow was a business day.
×
×
  • Create New...