Jump to content

StormfanaticInd

Members
  • Posts

    2,065
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StormfanaticInd

  1. Wow!! Thats a big jump from yesterday's 69k
  2. We have been so fortunate in America not have something like this in our lifetimes that now that its actually happening Americans just can not accept it
  3. Smh. Hospitals across the country are going to be on their own this time. I just wonder if Americans understand the seriousness of this
  4. Hospitals are on the brink of being completely overwhelmed. If this happens this death rate will skyrocket
  5. Nice to have vaccines now but unfortunately it does nothing to help us this winter
  6. Good thing is that there is light at the end of the tunnel
  7. I will be so glad when this is over.
  8. Holcomb has done a really good job throughout this pandemic. Atlas is a disgrace to the medical science field
  9. My God! This is the man advising the president on this pandemic. Totally irresponsible for someone in his position to post something like this
  10. I think she is just easing into a full lockdown. If she did it all at once she would face huge backlash. The biggest problem we have right now is congress refuses to pass a stimulus. Without a stimulus (a big stimulus) small businesses will go out of business
  11. Michigan governor holding a live conference just announced 3 week lockdown
  12. Good thing is we have a vaccine which should start helping things next year
  13. Not trying to do that but the handwriting is on the wall plain as day.
  14. By the end of this week the nation will be on lockdown.
  15. We will see 200k this week most likely
  16. I feel Trump has severely hurt the credibility of the cdc and health professionals with his reckless tweets while at the same time coming up with "operation warp speed" for a vaccine. I believe for this reason it is going to be hard trying to convince Americans to take/trust this vaccine
  17. I really want to trust this vaccine but this is something that has never been done before. Seems a bit too risky. I probably will eventually get it though
  18. Minnesota with a record 8,703 cases 52,311 cases. 16.6 percent positivity. Good point about newly tested Hoosier. Thats really not good
  19. Indiana with a record breaking 8,451 cases with 68,685 test. Thats about 12.3 positivity
  20. Not a bad pattern on the 18z gfs run. Interesting times ahead Imo
×
×
  • Create New...