Jump to content

StormfanaticInd

Members
  • Posts

    2,065
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StormfanaticInd

  1. The governor in Florida is actively trying to suppress data
  2. Restaurant industry is done for if the government doesn't step in
  3. We crossed 300k deaths on worldometers today
  4. Yesterday's numbers have been revised up
  5. I actually agree with you for the most part
  6. This winter is a lost cause unless we do lockdowns but shortly after winter we should start to get this pandemic under control
  7. Very encouraging news we just have to get through this covid hell winter
  8. Moderna is going to be the vaccine that really helps us get control of this pandemic if it gets approved.
  9. You may do this for a living but I highly doubt you have done it under these circumstances
  10. When cold rain is the best you can hope for
  11. The problem with LA County is population density. They have the entire population of Illinois in one county.
  12. LA County had 12,819 cases today, An unbelievable disaster is unfolding in California
  13. I'm still concerned about the logistics. I don't really have the highest degree of confidence in this administration to pull this off
  14. 32k+ in California today. Just horrible
×
×
  • Create New...