Jump to content

StormfanaticInd

Members
  • Posts

    2,065
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StormfanaticInd

  1. Is that a typo with Arizona. 12k+???
  2. Mjo should head into more favorable phases in January. I'm calling for slightly below average temps and above average snow for January
  3. 195k today That is a record for a Monday
  4. It will only get worse as the week goes on.
  5. Between 185k and 190k. Definitely bad for a Monday
  6. Says he will shut down if hospitalizations don't stabilize in 5 days
  7. I'm glad to see at least california shut down.
  8. As a newscaster said earlier "We are now in covid hell" There is hope with vaccines thankfully
  9. California with over 28k cases today. Yikes!!! On a Sunday mind you
  10. With our most populace states spiking right now I believe it is very possible we get close
  11. We have a couple forces at work this week but I think the holiday spike will take us very close if not to 300k this week
  12. With California reporting numbers like this we will likely hit 300k this week
  13. California has gone nuclear and LA.... NO WORDS
  14. California has the potential to turn very ugly
  15. California with over 14k already so far
  16. I want to believe 300k is impossible but at the rate we are going it just may be possible
  17. Anybody remember when 100k cases a day was unthinkable?
×
×
  • Create New...