Jump to content

toolsheds

Members
  • Posts

    867
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by toolsheds

  1. You all are right....when I typed that i said to myself...I saw it when I was 5. PEBCIK - thanks for correcting. :-)
  2. Since we are all nostalgic....I remember seeing Star Wars in the movie theater in 1976....
  3. anyone have the "earthquake tower" ?
  4. they had beignets last week which were filled with nutella.....really good as well!
  5. Dropped my 2 off this morning as well. Did your kids get their new laptops? I had to pick them up yesterday for my kids.
  6. i told my tenth grader about the vote after it happened and she said, "Oh, yea!". Luckily her and her brother have been having basketball practice and have their first games tomorrow night, wo their routine had been a little more normal than others. I'm not pushing them to go back to school but would not make them go back if they preferred to stay home. I think it helped that when they both went back in October, they both had less than 5 kids per class, which gave them comfort that they were socially distanced enough to not risk any exposure.
  7. I was at that game...it was against Seattle. Went back the next afternoon for a matinee and saw them beat Randy Johnson 4-3.
  8. BWI: 37.9” DCA: 25.6” IAD: 32.3” RIC: 18.5” Tiebreaker (SBY): 12.1”
×
×
  • Create New...