Jump to content

toolsheds

Members
  • Posts

    867
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by toolsheds

  1. Enjoy the show. Wanted to get tickets, but already had bought tickets for Smashing Pumpkins tonight and my daughter came home from school for the show.
  2. :-) I coached my daughter's Class B softball team for a few years. Was really happy as they got older that we found a solid core of girls who genuinely liked each other and had good families. Made coaching a whole lot better. Watching that show brings back so many memories of the nut jobs we played against and kind of happy we are past that :-)
  3. Not sure if you heard about the new series on Paramount+....Team Moms - Baseball. Classic trash TV, but does capture the craziness with some of these teams.
  4. just got the text about the whole weekend at Ocean's Calling being cancelled. Enjoy the local breweries instead!
  5. yes...remember the blink 182 issue there 2 years ago? They came on late after a lot of people left?
  6. I think they have the Country Calling concert next week and if they get them up, they will stay for next week.
  7. Yet :-) We have tickets tomorrow and are expecting it to be cancelled. Maybe they have Sunday's show.
  8. Ocean's calling cancelled tomorrow.....what are the odds the cancel Sat as well? i don't see them being able to safely complete setup and having enough beach for all the people on Sat, especially with the high surf and wind advisories just north of there.
  9. I know I'm geeking out right now, but I can't believe that Tool's album Aenima came out 30 years ago yesterday.
  10. Yep...shifting to Hockey, football and Hoops. Don't forget Premier league too.
  11. Had that here too but also heard some rumbles of thunder as a few of the showers passed.
  12. It was. A lot of good defense getting runners on the basepaths and at home. Only sour part of the night was the late drop in CF. Young had control issues, but was able to get out of some jams. I really hope they are able to get some help for Alonso next year. He is the guy you build a team around.
  13. don't ask me why.....going tonight.
  14. I feel Sorry for you. But you are right, has to be better. I've been a United Man, but they frustrate me too. My son is a huge Chelsea fan. Hopefully they all stick it to Arsenal this year.
  15. Premier league starts tomorrow for those of you who enjoyed the World Cup.
  16. The May error is the problem all season. You make that play, Cano doesn't get rattled and they probably get out of it.
  17. My guy is here now replacing the coil. Here's to getting our climate control fixed today!
  18. :-(. Like the fact that your thermostat can tell you that. Have you checked the Capacitor? if blower motor, I would think it is a little more expensive than just capacitor, but not as much as a coil. Not an expert here, but just guessing from the issues I have seen in the past.
  19. Mine has been down since the 9th. Luckily I have a different unit upstairs so it hasn't been too bad. Also have a room unit on wheels in the middle of the first floor keeping it mostly cooler. The coil had a leak and lost all the freon and is being replaced today. Lucky it was covered under warranty, but the labor isn't. :-(
  20. Tough look which makes Elias look like a genius. Need a larger sample size to truly rate the transaction.
  21. My daughter goes to Drexel and loves taking the train home. Even has started to visit other friends in NYC. Great way to travel, and usually the tickets cover the cost of gas/tools/parking and the aggravation of driving.
  22. It's tough, but you just have to keep pushing them. AI and social media sites have made finding a job extremely difficulty when first starting out. In most cases, you have to know someone to get even an interview.
  23. Just wait....in a few years they can move back in when they are looking for jobs :-) I have two at home looking for their "Adult" jobs. THe older one had one after graduation but his company was folded into Staples and was laid off. The other graduated in December and is an applied math major sending resumes everywhere. Nice to have them home, but it can be a struggle seeing all they are trying to do and nothing.
×
×
  • Create New...