Jump to content

tunafish

Members
  • Posts

    2,312
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tunafish

  1. Amazing photo. Wow. I remember sitting on Ferry in June a few years ago looking over the train tracks thinking "that's a curious cloud". When it hadn't moved 20 minutes later I realized it was the snow on top of MWN.
  2. I can walk a mile up the street and see it here in South Portland, as long as it's not shrouded in clouds.
  3. Yeah I never bother to call as only time did an outage last more than a few seconds (3 hours). Its not just y house either, the whole street/neighborhood goes down.
  4. Yessah, that's him. He was in Scarborough on Tuesday, in my neighborhood on the Scarborough line last night, found his way across town by morning. Wonder if he got run off his turf by a bigger bull. Certainly no mates in the area.
  5. Moose just hanging on the beach in South Portland. Been strutting around town the past 2 days.
  6. Apologies, I should have clarified. My statement should have read: Bodes well for other indoor weddings where people are carrying on as if times were normal. I have a friend getting married next weekend indoors - DJ, open bar, no reduction in the invitation list. No mention of masks in the invitation. So they're leaving it up to the attendees; maybe some will wear and some will won't, but unless everyone does it kind of defeats the purpose. There are plenty of weddings taking place where people have made modifications. Smaller size, outdoors, mask wearing. Agreed, you won't hear about those, and that is completely biased. Having an indoor wedding right now with no modifications is a bad idea regardless of media agenda.
  7. Yep, and none of the deceased attended the wedding. All secondary spread. Bodes well for other indoor weddings happening over the next month. People are selfish/dumb.
  8. I agree, after the election results are announced there will be chaos. Unless you live in a major city the best thing you can do is turn off your TV and log out of twitter/reddit/facebook. Because you're not going to see chaos in suburbantown USA. But if you sit glued to the TV/internet then yeah, you're going to think that's reality everywhere, including your backyard. Social media is poison (I understand this is social media, too) and perception is spoon fed - you can choose to keep your mouth open or not.
  9. The Pastor from that wedding is making sure he does his part to help the spread in the Sanford community.
  10. I think it's probably best for you to get rid of Facebook, it's clearly impacting your perception. Getting rid of facebook is a fantastic move for everyone, in general, but if reading this stuff is impacting your psyche and experience this much, probably best to shut it down.
  11. My chuckle was more around Ray getting the label of General Public. Feels like he's deserving of more just based on his dedication, but there's no other appropriate bucket for him. Side note: do you know why the reporting from the PWM ASOS site is inconsistent in terms of when you all report it?
  12. And we're not done yet, still piling up. You're gonna have an epic Maine week...
  13. Yup. Deep winter out here, nice moderate snow pasting everything. 32.5F 14.6" @ 6AM.
  14. Congrats on an incredible week/first season. You're a NE weeenie for life now
  15. Ah, it was filed under Cumberland County. I see someone has moved it...
  16. @Lava Rock. Someone in Raymond reporting 22" to NWS. Hmmm
  17. Yup, you can see the heavier band in York county, east of the death band, trying to link up with heavier band coming on shore SE of Augusta.
×
×
  • Create New...