Jump to content

STILL N OF PIKE

Members
  • Posts

    14,848
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by STILL N OF PIKE

  1. Didn’t that have that crap distribution like gfs of maxing out over PA/NJ/ SW CT and leaving More crumbs for SNE. edit . Yessss Ukie went north at 12z
  2. What’s up with this giant blob of convection well S.Eand almost a dual low structure . Is that associated with that trailing S steam energy that goes thru Florida and causes This to shift East on some models
  3. SLP strength trends ..do they matter is weaker generally more offshore
  4. Balls not in a jar above fridge nice S SNE and CJ ville look very good
  5. Congrats NYC UKIE usually leads Euro to some degree . We got some troubles at 0z if you are N of Pike but correctable! Gonna stay up for euro melts then hit hay
  6. Scooter just detests concerning ones self with those things since we are still all getting a size able storm . But ya ...it’s worth talking about imo
  7. S shore front and CJ jack And big ML magic to the north S shore seems almost locked while ML band can adjust a bit more and leave relative have nots on either side (if 8-10” is a have not )
  8. Given the new recommendations, I think if you go with the old way , That you should also def post max depth like a default two measurement report. It would minimize the disbelief from the drastic differences we can see from a drawn out storm that involves fluff. I mean obviously going old school would cause measurements to stick out . I don’t really care that much but I just imagine the amount of back and forth that could be eliminated lol I would imagine the difference could approach 30% in some Long drawn out biggies
  9. I guess it could be semantics but i don't see suppression. Supression is a giant scooter shiat streak in SE Canada and big confluence so this is not that. More so a risk of an earlier capture and tuck NW toward ACY with brief "stall" and then scoot east. Everyone South of at least NH border would see warning snow IMO but the most would probably be south coast and then S Shore CJ in SNE and a max from Maybe BMI to Philly / S PA from ML deform. That imo iis one option at this point. I really am just spit balling.
  10. Just don't sink South by over 75 miles . I can drive to S Areas just give me that massive fronto band on N side.
  11. almost has the feeling that this weekend will wind up a net gain up north
  12. PF with the early Xmas gift The Radar loop is fascinating , does the Worcester range to the East play a roll in keeping it stationary?
  13. Had snow/sleet/Guapal in Merrimack nh for a nice 20 min around 330. I was taking a walk w a woman and she just got a photo message from her husband (He’s in NW mass working and it was legit snow storm looking photo with at least 2” on ground)
×
×
  • Create New...