Jump to content

BobbyHolikWillFindYou

Members
  • Posts

    136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BobbyHolikWillFindYou

  1. What a difference from even a few hours ago. Zero smoke, zero smell when I pulled into the office at 8.
  2. Wife is stressing. Planned a pool party for tomorrow. Weather looks better for Sunday. Told her "lets just move it to Sunday..?". "YOU CANT JUST MOVE PARTIES THE DAY BEFORE!". Guess I need to brush up on the party rulebook. Maybe I have an outdated version.
  3. Woah. I know Orange is pretty big but what a difference in totals from one end to the next.
  4. Trees down everywhere in Clifton and Passaic. Driving through the Athenia section of Clifton is almost impossible currently.
  5. I was in Vegas for a wedding on 7/7/24 when they set a new record high (120⁰). I thought that day would be the worst heat I would ever feel in my life. Then today happened..
  6. Wait, you guys have running HVAC systems?
  7. B But they're not even in a drought!!! /s
  8. Yeesh. Almost every neighbor on our street is having some sort of party today. If these hold..
  9. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but is it possible that the rapid expansion of open-loop data centers is contributing to current drought conditions? Maybe not in the tri-state area but still food for thought.
  10. Bets on where this line falls apart?
  11. Just heard on 1010 WINS that brides and grooms are hiring Etsy witches to cast weather spells in hopes of getting sunshine on their wedding day. Going to be a HOT summer boys and girls.
  12. Without the wind this would have been a top ten Saturday in May. Shame.
  13. Soup du jour out there. My office's AC has been cranking all day. Even more than last week.
  14. Petrichor is insanely strong right now. Just wow.
  15. Mother's day is trending wetter. Got tickets to Grounds for Sculpture down in Hamilton, crossing my fingers.
  16. Where is the best place to check how much rain a specific area received last night?
  17. One order of gusty winds on recycling night again please! Hold the trash
  18. Gorgeous. Spent the day in the fresh air washing and waxing the cars. Gets the old bones going. Neighbor comes out and yells "Hey ya know its snowing tomorrow, right?! Yeah Bob, I know. Mind yo business.
  19. The amount of folks begging for shoveling help on FB/Nextdoor right now is astounding. I am dumbfounded.
  20. Currently in Cape May dealing with a family emergency. Have to head back home on Sunday morning (Passaic cty). Any idea what time I have to hop in the car on Sunday morning to make it up north in one piece?
  21. Smidge under 3 inches on Clifton/Passaic border. Just got the WWA for tomorrow 7am to 7pm. I thought it was starting at 4am?
×
×
  • Create New...