Jump to content

WinstonSalemArlington

Members
  • Posts

    3,984
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WinstonSalemArlington

  1. You know we’ve turned the corner into predominate fall weather when it still gets down into the 50s as lows despite being in a warm pattern.
  2. CLT got down to 47 this morning. The average first date for a low in the 40s for Charlotte is September 30th, so this is on schedule.
  3. Great Data. I anecdotally recall 40s in September being much more common than it is now.
  4. Greensboro got down to 49, Winston-Salem 47. I always think fall is off to a good start when we get below 50 in September.
  5. 54 degrees at noon in September is impressive chill.
  6. Hmmm, that is interesting. I‘M using a pic hosting site that seems to work otherwise.
  7. First 40s since at least early June on the way
×
×
  • Create New...