Jump to content

Blizzard of 93

Members
  • Posts

    13,080
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blizzard of 93

  1. Low of 42 in Marysville. Agreed, lower than what I expected.
  2. Safe travels & sorry to hear about your surgery! Hopefully you will be healed up for Winter storm tracking & shoveling!
  3. I am looking forward to tracking the first frost/freeze!
  4. Last night’s sunset was very beautiful.
  5. And first frost, first freeze & first flakes!
  6. 2.28” of beneficial rain in Marysville since Sunday am.
  7. .45 of rain in Marysville today with the am & pm showers combined.
  8. Only .13 here & most of that was at the tail end this morning. Disappointing for sure, but thankfully it’s not Winter!
  9. Great to see you posting & I hope that all is going well for you! I’m looking forward to tracking that “540” line with you this season!
  10. Low of 56 in Marysville. Only 1 more month to go where snow flakes are nearly impossible around this region. Met Fall is upon us!
  11. 55 for my Marysville low. Beautiful late Summer day is underway!
  12. This storm just won’t quit, just as soon as it looks to be moving away, it has been back building right in my vicinity. Heavy rain with thunder & lightning continue… Rain total 2.46 & counting, all in the last 1 hour & 20 minutes.
×
×
  • Create New...