That’s always a possibility. But that was an extreme case. Hoping that doesn’t happen this go around. We also had a foot of concrete fall here that destroyed everything that October 2011 too…so that ain’t happening this go around either. Different year and set up.
For sure. We don’t need any semblance of winter now. Let Alaska/northern and NW Canada have it, and build up the snowcover there for now. We’ll get our turn.
We are starting to get a slight tad past peak, but overall That’s total BS for here in my area. Been a very good year for foliage here. I’ll go at it with you on that until the end. Some areas may not be good, but that doesn’t apply for plainville/southington/Cheshire at all. End of story.
Yes, and that’s fine…I have no issues with saying that. I’m going below 80 for Halloween. That’s my call. If it hits 80 here next Thursday, I’ll gladly say I was incorrect.
Perhaps? But it’s been a great fall. We’ve had it all so far….beautiful crisp days, frosty and frozen nights, sun for days on end, gorgeous foliage, and now big beautiful warmth. And Who doesn’t want it all? Stellar autumn.
There was talk that it would be 80 plus on Halloween yesterday. But I’ll take low 70’s in a second…that’s ideal. Again with the weakened sun angle it has a really nice feel.
Ya Isias was decent here too…you guys got it a lot worse then inland up here, but it gusted into the 60’s here. Caused alot of power outages here in CT…most ever I think. Imagine what a good bonafide Cat 2 would do though…