Jump to content

Stormlover74

Members
  • Posts

    24,491
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stormlover74

  1. They did it at 8am in NC last week. Had to get up at like 530 but it was smart to get it done before the heat
  2. Between 10 and 11 according to the hrrr
  3. Looks to hold off til at least 9
  4. Storm clouds in Virginia
  5. Seeing a lot of lightning on the security cams
  6. Enhanced and moderate risk in the Midwest so I think it's possible
  7. We seem to do better on the final day of the heatwave
  8. Ah yeah I'm traveling and forgot what day it was ha Whatever happens I'll miss it
  9. Looks like 3 days of severe potential starting tomorrow
  10. It won't..at least not in the city
  11. Really pouring and hailing Special weather statement came too late
  12. Much more impressive than last night Crazy wind now
  13. Damn that came out of nowhere
  14. Pretty lame after some nice gusts
  15. Nam is finally on board
  16. Yeah we'll see as we get closer but a total washout seems unlikely
×
×
  • Create New...