Jump to content

H2O

Members
  • Posts

    38,807
  • Joined

Everything posted by H2O

  1. I need this snow for various reason but I know better to think it will happen. North trends just mean more chance for sleet for me and the usuals will cash in just because they always do. Seen this before about a billion times. Congrats Winchester and points NW yet again
  2. If both storms show DC missing each time then we know it will happen
  3. Agree with Fx. Now SE Va is screwed
  4. You are crazy for considering it. But two of my swim coaches were pushing for me to be assist team rep and i was considering it. So tell me I'm not crazy.
  5. Given some things right now a rainy NYD seems fitting. Hoping 2022 is a good one!
  6. To see non accumulating snow? When Norfolk has more snow than JYO you will say you want to move there
  7. Might need to drive to the family beach place. Cause why not?
  8. There were so many options on how to reply to that post. Happy New Year’s Eve
  9. I am very sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts.
  10. Nvmd. Went for a joke that was funnier in my head than typed. I just don’t want it to ho westward too much
  11. It’s going to go norther, be tuckeder, have more warm noser, get ampeder, and be more rainer for MBY by the time it’s over
  12. Guys chill. We all know a storm could smoke OBX and there will still be a deathband over Winchester and Highstakes land
  13. Had decent rains here in Williamsburg. Was foggy and cool when I got up. Yesterday was gross warm
  14. What’s worse, bad posts or bad posters that end up being right?
  15. VT clearly misses knowing how to tackle or play defense or play offense
  16. It’s all my fault. I make people post less with my dumb memes. Sorry
  17. IDGAF at this point. I’ll drive NSEW to see snow. I’ll drive into the ocean to see snow
  18. We hold these truths to be self evident. We are all created equal and that everyone has the right to life, liberty and happiness from getting snow except me
×
×
  • Create New...