Jump to content

40/70 Benchmark

Members
  • Posts

    79,499
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 40/70 Benchmark

  1. Nearing the time to fire up the model subscriptions and post-outlook blog.
  2. Restitution from the ENSO gods for the past two still-born Modoki el nino events.
  3. That is something right out of the modoki el nino December playbook.
  4. I would be absolutely stunned if we make it to 12/15 without another plowable event for the Boston area. I'm not really sweating it...
  5. Yea, I have no issue with a Detroit Demolition......bring it on.
  6. Yea, I couldn't care less what it does....just stating what I think.
  7. Yea, I mean......first week of December fresh on the heels of a month of PAC jet makes it difficult to snow in most of SNE.
  8. Pretty good bet, but I still don't think most of SNE sees much snow.
  9. I still don't see anything that encourages me to stray from my second week of Dec idea with respect to snow.
  10. I won't be surprised if that ridging backs off some....was not expecting that, but I would take it.
  11. How do you not see the western ridging? If you are saying that it will not verify, fine, buts its there....
  12. The Pacific flow is done when the calendar flips...the PAC air is gone after the first week of December.
  13. I think you read a bit too much into that....all I meant was a neutral NAO beats the hell out of the exotic positives that we have grown accustomed to. I never said its the entire story HAHA. I lived through 2009-2010 here in SNE, so trust that I know a negative NAO is not a panacea. lol You are also correct that there is more to the NAO domain than the assigned numerical index value.
  14. People are getting wayyyyy ahead of themselves with this. Lets gain a measure of confidence for a serviceable pattern here in NE, before hoisting the warnings for NC.
  15. Does the reason begin with an "H", and end with an "L"...?
  16. The NAO help isn't a surprise to me, but I did not expect PNA in December....that would be a welcome addition.
  17. I knew all of the bridge jumping over December was BS. Just let it play out...
  18. That doesn't look bad...especially week 3.
  19. I like that....maybe your most valuable contribution all fall.
  20. Where is Kevin and his sleigh full of weenies when you need them...
  21. Yea, the NAO is only helpful if you have cold air already in place...in this case, rather run this risk of a hugger, than have a good track with no cold.
×
×
  • Create New...