• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upcoming Storm Threats

burgertime

With the NAM's run tonight its hard to think we can squeese out 1-2" here. I think what is happening in Middle Tennessee is that the energy is being split apart and running North/South of BNA. You can see this on the 6Z NAM vs Tonights 00Z Run.

Definitely not the kind of split flow that can bring snow to the southeast. Nonetheless, the pattern is still interesting for TN over the next few weeks and the southeast in general. Swing and a miss it appears on this one.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely not the kind of split flow that can bring snow to the southeast. Nonetheless, the pattern is still interesting for TN over the next few weeks and the southeast in general. Swing and a miss it appears on this one.

Actually for the guys/gals on the coast, your pain is their gain. They need this thing strung out to shreds and as much left behind as possible, for their Saturday Snow. I hope atleast one of you score a few inches and not both end up getting screwed.

By the way check out the moon outside your windows tonight. Shadows everywhere its so bright. If only I had a snowpack.

Actually for the guys/gals on the coast, your pain is their gain. They need this thing strung out to shreds and as much left behind as possible, for their Saturday Snow. I hope atleast one of you score a few inches and not both end up getting screwed.

By the way check out the moon outside your windows tonight. Shadows everywhere its so bright. If only I had a snowpack.

This one is not hugely disappointing. As I stated in another thread(at least I think it was another thread) clippers are more misses than hits here. They generally trend north and miss our area, but not always. It's not like they were predicting 2' and we didn't get anything. This one looked good for 2-3 runs and then trended weaker w/ every run. I'm pretty much on to tracking the next one. Still plenty to track at this point.

Archived