Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NYC Jan 11-12 Miller B Thread

am19psu

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Allen is the first met here in NYC now going for 12-20 inches. As with the last storm I'm looking forward to observing this from Brooklyn and reporting through the night. The piles o old snow are still all over the place I don't even know where they are going to push this stuff to. Maybe with winters becoming more severe we need to adopt Montreal's snow removal methods. Anyway an exciting day ....plus the iPhone on Verizon should be announced been struggling with Att for almost 2 years here in NYC. Love the phone but drop 2-3 calls daily so looking forward!

Craig Allen is the first met here in NYC now going for 12-20 inches. As with the last storm I'm looking forward to observing this from Brooklyn and reporting through the night. The piles o old snow are still all over the place I don't even know where they are going to push this stuff to. Maybe with winters becoming more severe we need to adopt Montreal's snow removal methods. Anyway an exciting day ....plus the iPhone on Verizon should be announced been struggling with Att for almost 2 years here in NYC. Love the phone but drop 2-3 calls daily so looking forward!

Wow Craig is usually the most conservative (and usually correct.)

Wow Craig is usually the most conservative (and usually correct.)

Do u think u guys will do well in 5 towns I live in brooklyn and work in 5 towns somehow in almost every storm we do better here. I'm afraid sleet will mix in for is southern Brooklyn and queens ling beach JFK , it's happened in almost every storm even 96. Last storm was pure snow for a change a surprise.

Archived