Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,042
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm


Ralph Wiggum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

Yeah, I've been watching it...hoping it takes it's sweet time. HRRR shows it taking till 6 pm, NAMS till about 4 pm. Meanwhile I'm enjoying the heck out of it! Peeps up north are gonna get blasted...

 

 

My benchmark is 5 inches of snow. And then hopefully an inch of sleet on top of that to  preserve our snow cover.  I am hoping the incredible heavy rates slow down the sleet line. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CoolHandMike said:

My wife bought me Radarscope as an early Xmas gift. How do I get to the "precipitation depiction" pane? Is this a mobile-only type thing? I'm using Windows 10...

Since you posted this awhile ago, I don't know if you finally figured it out but I think by default it comes up in "Base Reflectivity" mode and if you click on the block in the upper left corner that says that, it will activate a drop-down menu where you can select other views including "Precipitation Depiction".  I just have the basic version on the phone and om windoze 10 without any subs to other data services.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...