• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 30th snowfall photos

Juliancolton

Here are some photos I took of this morning's snowfall around northern Dutchess County, from around 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. Ordinarily I would only post a couple of images, but with the excitement of the first snow and anomalous nature of the event, I had a hard time selecting. Starting my own thread to avoid clogging up the main storm thread, but feel free to share your own pictures here as well. One can see accumulations and snow growth both gradually increasing over the course of the morning. Also worth noting the not-insignificant amount of foliage left on some trees.

DQnGST8.jpgADGIEmb.jpgZLnBT85.jpgqFLXmWg.jpgq5Nodfu.jpgtXQ2jG4.jpgM6OV6ZJ.jpgSEgqGIc.jpgkXVANpH.jpgrvc9qJk.jpgtkPc5xB.jpgqk2DdRl.jpgWlW6sqT.jpgANexLKn.jpggTEJoxF.jpgnecjpK4.jpgIMdcRRm.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cfa said:

Amazing!

Totally different world vs the cold rain here. Almost made me want snow for a split second.

The lack of accums on paved surfaces and quick melting overall made for a nice treat. It stuck around until Saturday morning in the hills around my house, but just a bit lower in elevation, folks were out strolling and leaf-peeping again by afternoon.

• Like 1