• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wet Weekend Obs with maybe some frozen at end....

ChescoWx

With up to a couple inches of rain for some spots we may eclipse the all-time wettest years at some spots like mine in NW Chester County PA. Also if the 12z NAM is to be believed 850's fall below 0c by Sunday eve....marginal surface temps but might support a small slushy accumulations at some higher spots like NW Chesco/Berks etc.....just something to keep an eye on...

Currently cloudy and fog temp 44.5

0.28" of rain since last evening with 0.15" since midnight. Up to 0.82" for the month which is 1.30" below normal. YTD now up to 73.72" only 1.40" away from becoming the wettest year on record. Also now 2.3" below normal for snow for December but with the 7.3" of snow in November we are still 3.6" above normal for the season. Keeping an eye on some possible frozen precip mixing in out this way toward tomorrow evening

Over an inch of rain with our storm (exact number in the Coco bucket TBD when I get back home later today)

Latest Euro even shows a small snow accumulation over NW Chesco by this evening....not so sure that happens but I would not be surprised to see some mangled flakage mixing in later Current Temp 39 in East Nantmeal and a windy 46 here in Sea Isle City NJ