Jump to content
  • Welcome to American Weather

    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
The 4 Seasons

CT Snowfall Maps for the Past 4 Seasons

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

couple of 2015s missing ??? lol one big one

These were just all the maps i actually produced, you can see as time moved on they got better. I remember i was so annoyed with that storm i just wanted to forget it...but if anyone wants to provide all the PNS, i can surely make one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

These were just all the maps i actually produced, you can see as time moved on they got better. I remember i was so annoyed with that storm i just wanted to forget it...but if anyone wants to provide all the PNS, i can surely make one. 

Great job  here is a link for you. Look under latest then previous events, calendar drop down

 

http://www.weather.gov/box/pastevents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Great job  here is a link for you. Look under past events, calendar drop down

 

http://www.weather.gov/box/pastevents

Nice this is good, but only has the PNS for BOX, do you know where i can get them for OKX and ALY. I know i can use their map of SNE but id like to see all the actual reports and who submitted them (i.e. spotter, public, CoCoRaHS)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Nice this is good, but only has the PNS for BOX, do you know where i can get them for OKX and ALY. I know i can use their map of SNE but id like to see all the actual reports and who submitted them (i.e. spotter, public, CoCoRaHS)

https://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/wx/afos/list.phtml
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×