Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Why No 99L Board?

PSLwx

Wow-

i think you should consider merging the two forums you've created. There is zero reason to believe that the pacific one will sustain itself. Plus you've set up a situation where the Indian Ocean is a no mans land. You've essentially created two subforums that will both look like ghost towns  

ONE tropical forum, please. The tropics posters who are hardcore dont discriminate and follow all basins simultaneously and the people who only dabble in imby analysis are going to stay in their own subforums anyways. 

1 hour ago, cmasty1978 said:

Wow-

i think you should consider merging the two forums you've created. There is zero reason to believe that the pacific one will sustain itself. Plus you've set up a situation where the Indian Ocean is a no mans land. You've essentially created two subforums that will both look like ghost towns  

ONE tropical forum, please. The tropics posters who are hardcore dont discriminate and follow all basins simultaneously and the people who only dabble in imby analysis are going to stay in their own subforums anyways. 

I just did.

Archived