joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2016

snywx

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see on radar that the initial heavy band moving thru CNJ is washing out the stuff ahead of it. There is a second and larger band setting up behind it. Hopefully that initial band sets up shop over some of you guys. The other thing is, looking at the early trends, I really do feel that I84 is going to be where that sharp gradient sets up shop. You can almost see it happening already.

You can see on radar that the initial heavy band moving thru CNJ is washing out the stuff ahead of it. There is a second and larger band setting up behind it. Hopefully that initial band sets up shop over some of you guys. The other thing is, looking at the early trends, I really do feel that I84 is going to be where that sharp gradient sets up shop. You can almost see it happening already.

working on an inch of snow, 25 miles south of the graveyard aka I 84

Lgt snow has completely stopped.. 

Temp 22

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived