• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The will I see severe weather or a tornado on my birthday thread?

weatherwiz

Pretty dynamic storm system moving overhead in which we will eventually warm sector later this evening and overnight.  Shear will be quite strong and increasing llvl moisture should help to advect in some elevated instability.  16z RAP sounding for Waterbury, CT overnight does show some interest in the potential for some strong winds to be mixed down or perhaps even a brief tornado if enough cape materializes in the lowest few km.  This could be a south coast type special...maybe a couple waterspouts?  

12190089_671009126333211_586983256117331

You were born in June?

:lol:  sometimes I wish I were

Happy birthday Wizzy. You're all grown up. Wouldn't it be wild if we saw a tin of wind damage and severe wx overnight in your big day? Seems a legit possibility. Get the flashlights ready

Thanks!  

I mean I've had every other event pretty much centered on or right around my birthday...the October snowstorm, Sandy...severe is next.  

Overnight does appear intriguing if we can muster up some cape.  I do foresee a very thin narrow line of convection pushing through the area given how intense the dynamics are with this system and the degree of llvl moisture surging north

Archived