Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Bye Bye TWC, Hello AccuWx

eurojosh

'

Accux coverage sucks. The severe weather coverage on the weather channel was top notch. Live . Not some tape played over and over. Almost ready to cancel fios. It really is a joke of a channel. No up to date coverage. Weather channel hurricane coverage was also good. Nice info and live interviews with the NHC. Really will miss that. I mean seeing the weather as it is happening is what weather coverage is all about. Not some tape that is hours old and replays over and over. Like I said, joke of a channel for weather.

'

Accux coverage sucks. The severe weather coverage on the weather channel was top notch. Live . Not some tape played over and over. Almost ready to cancel fios. It really is a joke of a channel. No up to date coverage. Weather channel hurricane coverage was also good. Nice info and live interviews with the NHC. Really will miss that. I mean seeing the weather as it is happening is what weather coverage is all about. Not some tape that is hours old and replays over and over. Like I said, joke of a channel for weather.

As much as I bietch about TWC for their reality shows and such but they did provide live coverage during events. AccuWx is just a bunch of taped robots being looped over and over again. It's horrible and offers zippo...

Archived