• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nbarth
    Newest Member
    Nbarth
Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WxUSAF

1/25-1/27 Clipper-Miller B Obs/Nowcasting

You always seem to be in a good spot for every event.

I chose my house location very specifically (although weather was not the only factor).  I might have gone to N. HoCo but I work in DC and the commute would have been untenable.

I chose my house location very specifically (although weather was not the only factor).  I might have gone to N. HoCo but I work in DC and the commute would have been untenable.

Kind of my situation as well. I had a choice of N/W Va or Cambridge, MD the last time I moved. I decided I loved snow to much for the eastern shore. Although I love the beach quite a bit. Once I knew I was staying in VA. I looked for a ridge to the west of Winchester as I knew that was the area that got the most snow. Pretty sick addiction if you ask me.

If I remember correctly, they weren't too far off from them last year. I think the only people in our forum that surpassed 80" were the extreme northern Carroll Co posters and CrazyBlizzard. That said, I do believe mappy made it into the 70s.

Clarksburg = the new Parkton

If I remember correctly, they weren't too far off from them last year. I think the only people in our forum that surpassed 80" were the extreme northern Carroll Co posters and CrazyBlizzard. That said, I do believe mappy made it into the 70s.

Yep... sounds exactly right, and das got 65" last year. I think he averages a bit less than far northern MD but seems to be cashing in this year relative to others.