• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Where did LWX NWS move the coop storm reports from last winter?

psuhoffman

I have been looking for last winters LWX NWS storm reports and cannot find them anywhere on the new website.  The data from 2013 and before is archived but they have nothing from last winter in the archive.  Does anyone know where they put the storm reports from last year?  Thanks for any help, much appreciated. 

PS:  I moved back to Maryland over the summer so officially back in the region again. 

I have been looking for last winters LWX NWS storm reports and cannot find them anywhere on the new website.  The data from 2013 and before is archived but they have nothing from last winter in the archive.  Does anyone know where they put the storm reports from last year?  Thanks for any help, much appreciated. 

PS:  I moved back to Maryland over the summer so officially back in the region again. 

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it lists all the bigger events last year with the reports: http://www.erh.noaa.gov/lwx/winter/

I agree- the website redesign is terrible! I wish they'd go back to the old layout.

Say! Welcome back. Your old stomping grounds?

Archived