• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
July 21-22 Severe Threat

snowlover2

Tops on the storm in Northern IL, have dropped down to the mid 40's.  If the SPC meso analysis page is correct, it just passed the 12° C line.  Also of note there seems be a area of diffluence (sp) at 850mb and 500mb, but not at 700mb, me thinks this storm will continue to weaken, or a the very least stay at this intensity for awhile.

Tops on the storm in Northern IL, have dropped down to the mid 40's.  If the SPC meso analysis page is correct, it just passed the 12° C line.  Also of note there seems be a area of diffluence (sp) at 850mb and 500mb, but not at 700mb, me thinks this storm will continue to weaken, or a the very least stay at this intensity for awhile.

Wrong again it has now recycled up to 52k.  Not sure why.

Meh... last night's line split in two after coming ashore near Ludington. The north half stayed north of US10 and went east toward Tawas and Saginaw Bay, the southern part turned to the SE and clobbered GRR and Allegan county. Not as much as virga went through here as far as I can tell, so I'll have to put the sprinkler out over my new grass areas. 

Archived