• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Todays CWG discussion of the ice storm and more

usedtobe

Below is today's woebegone article that I wrote with Ian's help. Anything good in the article is because he edited it. All the bad forecasts are mine.  I fear I've gone too heavy with the freezing rain. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/02/04/ice-issues-mainly-north-and-west-of-d-c-tonight-uncertainty-surrounds-next-storm/

Below is today's woebegone article that I wrote with Ian's help. Anything good in the article is because he edited it. All the bad forecasts are mine.  I fear I've gone too heavy with the freezing rain. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/02/04/ice-issues-mainly-north-and-west-of-d-c-tonight-uncertainty-surrounds-next-storm/

Gotta figure out how not to have both Dan and Jason leave during a stormy period in the future. I think your original thoughts are fine overall.. no real changes on my end. :) 

How much will we know by 10pm/midnight how the temps will play out? Will we get a better idea by then how things will run throughout the night? Just curious if that will help us or not.

Thanks for all the great info, Wes. I've learned so much from this site and your writing at CWG.

I'm sure we'll have a better handle.  It felt cold out when took garbage to the dump. 

Gotta figure out how not to have both Dan and Jason leave during a stormy period in the future. I think your original thoughts are fine overall.. no real changes on my end. :)

We do,  I'm not up to this freezing rain forecasting stuff.   Guess we'll do a repeat tomorrow focusing on the weekend unless Jason want a longer range look. 

Archived