• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Western Michigan Winter Weather

TugHillMatt

So is my snowblower! I can't get the snow to go high enough. Haha. Don't buy one, unless you get one of those fancy ones.

I am at about 100 inches for the season too. I am in a better spot than Muskegon to get NW flow lake effect and am just far enough inland to not get missed sometimes when the wind blows hard.

I got a very nice 2 stage snowblower for under 500 since I moved to a house with a 700' driveway.  It has done awesome and it really tosses the snow.  My neighbors with a standard blower is running out of space to put his snow.

I got a very nice 2 stage snowblower for under 500 since I moved to a house with a 700' driveway.  It has done awesome and it really tosses the snow.  My neighbors with a standard blower is running out of space to put his snow.

I get excited when I see all the snow moving "toys" that guys have around here. Some day....haha. I'm still young. I got mine from a guy this summer off of Craig's list for...30 BUCKS! One of my best purchases ever! I made sure it worked too. I also got him to go from 40 to 30... Tehe

If the 12z GFS is right, we are all going to need something big to move all of that snow over the piles we are creating.

Haha. Yup! Let's go in on a plow together, eh? :P

I get excited when I see all the snow moving "toys" that guys have around here. Some day....haha. I'm still young. I got mine from a guy this summer off of Craig's list for...30 BUCKS! One of my best purchases ever! I made sure it worked too. I also got him to go from 40 to 30... Tehe

Haha. Yup! Let's go in on a plow together, eh? :P

Understood!!

Boy I hope I am not OLD ;)  ... I got at least 25 years till I retire :lol: ... of course spending money on the toys make that at least 30 years  :oldman:

Hasn't quit snowing completely in days. sw flow lake snow starting to beef up more. 38" of snow here at my house. a couple to a few inches seem to fall every 24 hours.

must be pretty constant down that way too, Blackrock?

Today was the first day I have not seen it snow in a long time but did see those tiny crystals falling this morning when it was -10.

Hasn't quit snowing completely in days. sw flow lake snow starting to beef up more. 38" of snow here at my house. a couple to a few inches seem to fall every 24 hours.must be pretty constant down that way too, Blackrock?

Understood!! 

Boy I hope I am not OLD ;)  ... I got at least 25 years till I retire :lol: ... of course spending money on the toys make that at least 30 years  :oldman:

Constant snow here, but it isn't adding up to much.  Probably only 1/2" - 1" every 12 hours.

It sure is, Bo! We have had a couple to several inches each day for days now. We picked up a fresh four inches since Sunday night when i cleaned again at noon today. Snow depth is at about 30 inches now, so I'm catching up to you! :) it is hard to get much more, because it keeps settling. The snow piles in the neighborhoods are GIGANTIC. We have already reached 100 inches in my area (our avg. annual amt.), so I have never seen snow piled up as high as it is along the roads....and that is even after living in the snowbelt in Canada. I love it. If we can get another awesome SW flow event on Thursday, I think people will go nuts here. Lol

Roy, you must just have a job that pays better than mine... :)

Archived