joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SW/Central/SE VA Disco

Martin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not all gone only about 25-30% gone. The 6z suite went east and temps look a little warmer.

Winter storm watch went up fast.. could be our kiss of death.

Statistically speaking, how often has an east trend won out in the end this Winter? Let's not jump off the bridge just yet.

I thought the last storm was a goner and we got a good snow. So, ya never know...

Seems as though there is some limited interaction between N and S vort on the most recent NAM and SREF but the GFS is depicting no interaction with less N stream dig. Any thoughts on why the handling is different and why one solution may be better than another?

Management at work starting to realize that there may be an issue tomorrow evening.

And I understand the general reluctance to think there's a decent amount of snow on the way, but employees do need a bit of guidance on this and one manager is just telling everyone, "It's not going to snow!!!".

I think that the "A" zone for us on the southside is really a best case scenario. 8-12 just seems too high for us. A general 4-8 on the south side will have a much higher chance of verifying, IMO.

You could get 6 inches and just on the other side of the James, we could get nothing.  Gonna be tight here with the cutoff. 

Archived