• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
My CWG medium range discussion for today.

usedtobe

Here's my discussion for today. I didn't see today's Euro but don't think it changes anything though it might argue more for the CPC warmer than normal second week scenario than indicated in my discussion. It's usually not good to change long range ideas based on one run so I'll stick to my guess.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/long-range-look-warm-weather-pattern-to-start-december-then-turning-volatile/2012/11/27/3420dfa6-38c7-11e2-b01f-5f55b193f58f_blog.html#pagebreak

Here's my discussion for today. I didn't see today's Euro but don't think it changes anything though it might argue more for the CPC warmer than normal second week scenario than indicated in my discussion. It's usually not good to change long range ideas based on one run so I'll stick to my guess.

http://www.washingto....html#pagebreak

nice write-up

The ensembles don't really support the op, especially in the PAC.....I am guessing that is a temperate pattern developing

12zECMWFENS500mbHeightAnomalyNH240.gif

Good article Wes. I think you have the first 10 days nailed. I really don't like it but you are most likely spot on.

Zwyts, thanks for the ens map. That looks much better than the op. Looks kinda ripe to push higher heights into GL and buckle everything. Probably have my weenie glasses on but I can envision it nonetheless.

Good article Wes. I think you have the first 10 days nailed. I really don't like it but you are most likely spot on.

Zwyts, thanks for the ens map....

Snowless pattern for the most part. Notice the zonal look, blocking lack-eth. I'd look

for a step-down pattern for the next five weeks. Each promising system will fail to thread

the needle, but fail less and less over time. Look for a 4+" system in the MA between 12/28 and 01/12.

Archived