• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Forecast 2012-2013

Mr Torchey

Cutters and Coastals, the baroclinic ribbon of love, I do not foresee extended periods of snowpack across SNE like the winter of 10-11 delivered however, I do think the area sees above average snowfall. Wild temperature extremes will rule the roost, and every weather taboo will be satiated.

BOS 62 inches of snow +0.3 temps DJFM

ORH 74 inches of snow +0.6 temps DJFM

PVD 47 inches of snow +0.6 temps DJFM

BDL 52 inches of snow +0.5 temps DJFM

BDR 40 inches of snow + 0.4 temps DJFM

• 4 months later...

Cutters and Coastals, the baroclinic ribbon of love, I do not foresee extended periods of snowpack across SNE like the winter of 10-11 delivered however, I do think the area sees above average snowfall. Wild temperature extremes will rule the roost, and every weather taboo will be satiated.

As usual a pretty solid winter forecast from me, this makes 4 years in a row, LL for the win.

your snowfall predictions are not even close.

Interesting I guessed 52 inches at BDL they received 56.9 inches of snow, you really luck out to lunch here, those three guesses are epic from November, especially since people were crying for there mommas in most spots late Jan calling for back to back dead ratters, look forward to your call next fall!  kool aid

good call

Archived