• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
NYC infrastructure impacts

hooralph

Bloomberg announced that cars with less than three people trying to enter Manhattan tomorrow will be turned away at the bridges. Considering most are without power and may not be aware of the restriction, the scene at the bridges tomorrow morning should be quite interesting to say the least.

I hope that we don't see a repeat of downplaying the health concerns like after 9/11 when it comes to things like mold and mildew, especially with the eating establishments.

Governments [i'm saying Bloomberg under my breath] should get their priorities straight and not push the opening of businesses without proper inspections and repair.

I hope that we don't see a repeat of downplaying the health concerns like after 9/11 when it comes to things like mold and mildew, especially with the eating establishments.

Governments [i'm saying Bloomberg under my breath] should get their priorities straight and not push the opening of businesses without proper inspections and repair.

Almost inevitable. I woud imagine mold and mildew isn't even on the radar and won't be for quite awhile.

Archived