• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
2012-2013 Snowfall Forecast Contest

A friend of mine recently started a forecasting contest website (http://www.nationalforecaster.com). In addition to the typical 2-week daily forecast contest, he's set up one for seasonal snowfall for the upcoming winter. It includes forecasting total snowfall for the following cities...

Green Bay, WI

Denver, CO

Albany, NY

Caribou, ME

Boise, ID

Flagstaff, AZ

Ancourage, AK

Washington, DC

Amarillo, TX

Grand Forks, ND

I thought it might be fun to get some people from American to participate. Forecasts for the snowfall contest due end of the day Friday.

The 2-week city forecasting is on-going...and results do not carry from city to city, so you can join into that just about any time. Over time I think he intends to add more special forecasts to separate itself from other sites like WxChallenge.

Thought some might like to check it out.

A friend of mine recently started a forecasting contest website (http://www.nationalforecaster.com). In addition to the typical 2-week daily forecast contest, he's set up one for seasonal snowfall for the upcoming winter. It includes forecasting total snowfall for the following cities...

Green Bay, WI

Denver, CO

Albany, NY

Caribou, ME

Boise, ID

Flagstaff, AZ

Ancourage, AK

Washington, DC

Amarillo, TX

Grand Forks, ND

I thought it might be fun to get some people from American to participate. Forecasts for the snowfall contest due end of the day Friday.

The 2-week city forecasting is on-going...and results do not carry from city to city, so you can join into that just about any time. Over time I think he intends to add more special forecasts to separate itself from other sites like WxChallenge.

Thought some might like to check it out.

do you have the average snowfall for these cities?...thanks...

Archived