• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Weather Models

chrispt

My apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum, but I thought I would ask here since this is a 101 forum.

I have seen quite a few good online resources for models (WeatherBellModels, TwisterData, InstantWeatherMaps.com, etc.)

WeatherBell is about to go to a paid structure, so I was wondering if anyone else had some good resources for this data. I am only an enthusiast, so I don't really want to spend $30 a month.

Twister data or Instant Weather maps work just fine for enthusiast purposes. As mentioned above you always have the option of using the NWS MAG site, which is decent at it's best. The two others I would suggest are the Penn State E-wall and Ol' Earl Barker's Site. (its been around for a LONG time, but still has it's uses)

We are currently building our own model center. We will be using RaleighWx's model data and plan on expanding it thereafter. It carries somewhat of a similar structure to Twisterdata's layout but with more models and parameters. I hope to have it up and running before winter makes its presence.

Archived