• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
mt holly region fantasy football

tombo82685

There is nothing weather related about this thread and it should be moved....sorry, I'd be a total hypocrite if I didn't point this out. By all means enjoy, but I hope in the future there is some way of notifying regions members of the fantasy league without blatantly OTing up our subforum, something which in the past this subforum has taken pride in avoiding.

There is nothing weather related about this thread and it should be moved....sorry, I'd be a total hypocrite if I didn't point this out. By all means enjoy, but I hope in the future there is some way of notifying regions members of the fantasy league without blatantly OTing up our subforum, something which in the past this subforum has taken pride in avoiding.

Totally disagree. I don't like OT threads on the wxside either, but this particular thread has a specific purpose for being in this subforum and not OT. Where else are you going to put a FF thread that is only intended for PHL members? Now, once the season starts, discussion of the league should go in the Sports Forum, but in order to attract attention of the intended members, this thread needed to be started here. There can be some gray areas in the rules.

glad we're being inclusive, but 14 teams means everyone's team will be pretty mediocre. oh well, it's just for fun...

Not really...there's enough talent out there for 14 teams. The challenge is going to be handling bye weeks...you'd hate to be stuck with Mark Sanchez or Ryan Tannehill as your bye week QB. :whistle:

Not really...there's enough talent out there for 14 teams. The challenge is going to be handling bye weeks...you'd hate to be stuck with Mark Sanchez or Ryan Tannehill as your bye week QB. :whistle:

I'd like to be stuck with Ryan's wife of a bye week!

I hear you, it does take more skill and planning, but in the few times I've played with 14 the teams were kind of meh. Like I said, no biggie...

Mark Sanchez? :yikes:

Totally disagree. I don't like OT threads on the wxside either, but this particular thread has a specific purpose for being in this subforum and not OT. Where else are you going to put a FF thread that is only intended for PHL members? Now, once the season starts, discussion of the league should go in the Sports Forum, but in order to attract attention of the intended members, this thread needed to be started here. There can be some gray areas in the rules.

I was thinking last night that we either keep the discussion within the MB feature of the league site, or via group PM. Sports Zone will work too, I guess, whatevs...

I was thinking last night that we either keep the discussion within the MB feature of the league site, or via group PM. Sports Zone will work too, I guess, whatevs...

Yeah, I think once the league is fully established and locked, we can start a "discussion" thread in the Sports Section. That would alot of fun talking smack. :) This thread served its purpose of getting the right people to join.

Oh.....whoever drafts Vick as their starting QB better have a VERY SOLID back-up ready for week 2 :)

I'm pretty sure it's Labor Day at 7 or 7:30. I think it says it on the site, but I can't check right now...

That's correct. Labor day is tough with the 5 "B"s..

beach

BBQ

BOOZE

BABES

AND BRIAN!

Let's do it! But if the date wants to get changed, I wouldn't be opposed :-D

Archived