• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Recieving a red tag

Metsfan

Hi. My name is Chris Wright(Metsfan) I am trying to get in touch with an administrator to try, and see what I could do to recieve a red tag. I tried to get in touch with Dendrite, but he didn't respond. I graduated last December from Stony Brook University with a B.S. in atmospheric sciences, and would love to show it with a red tag. Thanks.

Hi. My name is Chris Wright(Metsfan) I am trying to get in touch with an administrator to try, and see what I could do to recieve a red tag. I tried to get in touch with Dendrite, but he didn't respond. I graduated last December from Stony Brook University with a B.S. in atmospheric sciences, and would love to show it with a red tag. Thanks.

You can PM any one of the Mods/Admins a copy of your transcript.

Can someone edit the spelling in the thread title? The OCD in me is so into the "i before e, except after c" rule.

BTW, can we do an S2K style tag of some color for expert amateurs, (not an oxymoron), non-degreed types like Jorge and Don Sutherland who are more informative than some red taggers? Let the admins and mods and red taggers decide. GaWx for his ENSO thread work also comes to mind.

Archived