• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Rainbow at the Lake

After spending the day, last Saturday, at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, we headed back to our motel in Oneonta. We drove through a rainshower, and about 10 minutes after getting to the motel, it had caught up to us. Grabbing the camera, I was lucky enough to be able to catch this rainbow over the lake even though the rain was rather light in intensity.

7478670554_df395bb433_b.jpg

After spending the day, last Saturday, at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, we headed back to our motel in Oneonta. We drove through a rainshower, and about 10 minutes after getting to the motel, it had caught up to us. Grabbing the camera, I was lucky enough to be able to catch this rainbow over the lake even though the rain was rather light in intensity.

7478670554_df395bb433_b.jpg

Wow that is a sweet capture and gorgeous scene too. Your pics are so crystal clear with clarity, how do you do it?

Wow that is a sweet capture and gorgeous scene too. Your pics are so crystal clear with clarity, how do you do it?

Thanks all!

Dave, it's a combination of a decent camera, and some Photoshop skill. Also, I shoot in RAW format and process the pics there and then convert to JPEG for the final result.

Archived