Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Change Username

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We try to discourage frequent name changing but we understand that some really do want to do it and having to contact an admin to do it is not very convenient for anyone. I understand not wanting to purchase the Gold upgrade just to change your name one time, so I will add a new item used solely for changing your display name. Check out the store. For $5 you can change you display name within a 24 hour period.

We try to discourage frequent name changing but we understand that some really do want to do it and having to contact an admin to do it is not very convenient for anyone. I understand not wanting to purchase the Gold upgrade just to change your name one time, so I will add a new item used solely for changing your display name. Check out the store. For $5 you can change you display name within a 24 hour period.

I'm cool with that. Yeah, somewhere down the road I'll upgrade assuming I stick around, or have posted a bit more. I keep going in these waves of posting, not posting, not sure if I'm coming back. The conference kinda got me interested in the site again, but with business and move coming up before too long who knows what my life will be later on.

I'll hit up the store probably tonight. I've been switching just about everything else over the past few days. WeatherWarrior is pretty much gone (except as the background parent company).

For the future though, not just for this, what is sorta the best protocol for asking for help to the various admins? The list on the contacts page is long, but the "Admin" says there are four Admins. Who, what, when should be direct particular questions to, or is there a page I'm missing that outlines that.

• 1 month later...

If you check out the AmericanWx After-Dark Store, you can cyber with a staff member for $10. You get to choose which staff member for an additional $10. Since it's an all male staff "member" is literal, not a pun.

Archived