Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Special Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

meteorologist

Why did you provide the second link?

The scumbag lying deniers are at it again.

Zunli Lu:

“It is unfortunate that my research, “An ikaite record of late Holocene climate at the Antarctic Peninsula,” recently published in Earth and Planetary Science Letters, has been misrepresented by a number of media outlets.

SEE

Why did you provide the second link?

The scumbag lying deniers are at it again.

Zunli Lu:

“It is unfortunate that my research, “An ikaite record of late Holocene climate at the Antarctic Peninsula,” recently published in Earth and Planetary Science Letters, has been misrepresented by a number of media outlets.

SEE

How is that relevat to the IPCC report?

Why does Rusty get to throw threads off topic?? His link and comment should be put in another thread. Thanks.

The twisted logic machine is at work here going full bore. I threw the tread off topic? The OP second link threw the thread off topic.

The second link is so off topic and full of stawman arguments it's enough to make your head spin.

EDIT:

I get it now. The original second link that first went up pointed to this story. The link has been subsequently changed.

leaving aside the facts that (1) the links have already been posted to the 2 versions of the reports, and (2) messenger is 100% troll, did you bother to read the dross he had in the second link? you should be asking why messenger is allowed to constantly troll this forum with nonsense.

Do you mean meteorologist the OP? He doesn't follow up with his topics very often but I wouldn't call that trolling. He just wants to see the discussion that follows. He also gave a decent sized donation during the drive which should also be taken into account.

Archived