Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Experimental Basic Skywarn Training Webinar - March 22, 2012

MGorse

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have to take the classes periodically to stay active? Also, do you need to take any other classes before qualifying? This is my first time taking the class...

sorry, just saw this...you have to take a class once every 3 years i believe. All you need is basic class to get a card, then advanced to better your knowledge.

I have used that in the past and find it to be quite user friendly. Do you mind me asking what prompted the webinar idea?

From what I gathered, it was to see how well it would work. Another option to conduct training, as not everyone who wants to take a spotter training class is able to drive to where one is being held. The webinar allows for more participation right from your home.

From what I gathered, it was to see how well it would work. Another option to conduct training, as not everyone who wants to take a spotter training class is able to drive to where one is being held. The webinar allows for more participation right from your home.

Nice idea...plus driving to the fringes of the CWA with gas prices the way they are :yikes:

EDIT: Will the office be eventually all webinar?

Nice idea...plus driving to the fringes of the CWA with gas prices the way they are :yikes:

Not sure if this was a main factor, but yeah the webinar training would help save travel costs.

Saw your edit. I am not sure if that is the route we are going. If I hear anything, I will pass it along.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived