• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Is this the worst you have ever seen the models perform?

Just wondering, because I thought the american models did absolutely horrible with this one. Literally, in the last 36 hours, a 200 mile shift south in the storm.

Is it the worst you have ever seen them handle a storm?

No, and this thread should go away. Every time there is an east coast storm that doesn't pan out, a bunch of weenies start "why are the models so bad" threads.

Good lord, I asked a question, and I'm sorry to anyone that I might have offended.

I am just asking, why did it perform so badly. In my memory, this is one of the worst I have seen. This isn't even me being bitter, because this storm was never really going to impact me. In any case though, we went from 48 hours ago to measurable snow all the way up to Philly on some models, to today, where there might not even be much of anything outside of the mountainous areas of VA,WV, and NC.

IMO, that is a pretty huge shift in the 48 hour timeframe.

Good lord, I asked a question, and I'm sorry to anyone that I might have offended.

I wasn't being pissy or offended. I was answering your question. I have seen significant swings in the models before, especially with winter storms. It happens.

Archived