• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Acuweather Canned on KYW

dssbss

.............and pray that during an impending/occurring snowstorm (remember them??) that they find a way to have more accuwx reports and less of the CBS3 team dribble!!

I sent a message to Elliot Abrams and this was his response. "A new agreement was reached wherein we (mainly I) do all the reports from 5 through 10 AM and the TV people do the rest. We are on standby for extra storm coverage".

Thanks for this....as I had hoped for!!

I sent a message to Elliot Abrams and this was his response. "A new agreement was reached wherein we (mainly I) do all the reports from 5 through 10 AM and the TV people do the rest. We are on standby for extra storm coverage".

Thanks for explaining what is happening. I love accu weather and especialy their KWY gig. Grew up on it. It's funny though...Accu Weather has spent time on trying to decrease the compitition from the feds and perhaps not seeing that they were open to competion from other groups.

snapback.pngMGorse, on 12 January 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Thanks for explaining what is happening. I love accu weather and especialy their KWY gig. Grew up on it. It's funny though...Accu Weather has spent time on trying to decrease the compitition from the feds and perhaps not seeing that they were open to competion from other groups.

Yes..BUT...where is their "standby for extra storm coverage"?

They haven't had an accuweather met on today since E. Abrams left at 10 am this morning!

snapback.pngMGorse, on 12 January 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Yes..BUT...where is their "standby for extra storm coverage"?

They haven't had an accuweather met on today since E. Abrams left at 10 am this morning!

Kate Bilo will be on tomorrow AM on 1060 with live updates. There won't be any "extra" storm coverage from Accu.

Archived