• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mount Holly Mets

Sunny and Warm

ummm tony, we have an impending snow event possible... you need to hit the links, like tomorrow lol

Tony is not some average Met that hits the links in the face of his public duties. I bet Tony begs for the chance to sleep on a cot in the office waiting to alert the public as soon as each and every model run spits out a different solution. I can imagine his trembling hand at the send button as the AFD goes out to his appreciative forecast area, and then dying to know whether the weenies on Amwx will be angry with 0.2" less snow on the forecast and what it all means. The responsibilities are immense and his wife and children must be very proud of him to forego family during events like this. Unshaven, unkept, and generally odoriferous (think homeless man under a bridge) is how we want to remember Tony during these times.

I salute him!!

Tony is not some average Met that hits the links in the face of his public duties. I bet Tony begs for the chance to sleep on a cot in the office waiting to alert the public as soon as each and every model run spits out a different solution. I can imagine his trembling hand at the send button as the AFD goes out to his appreciative forecast area, and then dying to know whether the weenies on Amwx will be angry with 0.2" less snow on the forecast and what it all means. The responsibilities are immense and his wife and children must be very proud of him to forego family during events like this. Unshaven, unkept, and generally odoriferous (think homeless man under a bridge) is how we want to remember Tony during these times.

I salute him!!

Sounds about right. :whistle:

I salute him!!

We do have a shower at Mount Holly West, we don't have a cot, but we do have an air mattress. :guitar:

Sounds about right. :whistle:

which part??

A. Tony is not some average Met

B. Tony begs for the chance to sleep on a cot in the office

C. His hand trembles at the send button

D. His wife and children must be very proud of him

E. Unshaven, unkept, and generally odoriferous (think homeless man under a bridge)

You may only select two of these five.

which part??

A. Tony is not some average Met (Heightwise I'm well below average)

B. Tony begs for the chance to sleep on a cot in the office (Only when younger, now it hurts my back, beside the air mattress is reserved for...)

C. His hand trembles at the send button (When Dunkin gives me regular instead of decaf)

D. His wife and children must be very proud of him (Well not proud about the 600 pages of Irene articles I have spewn across the floor)

E. Unshaven, unkept, and generally odoriferous (think homeless man under a bridge) (Hey the job comes first, forecast hard you tend to sweat a little. :whistle: )

You may only select two of these five.

I tried.

I salute him!!

If only he weren't a Cowboys fan. whistle.gif

That seriously equals the number of Eagles Fans we have among the met and intern staff:

Jets, Eagles, Bills, Giants, Patriots, Cowboys, Raiders, Vikings, Jets, Jets, Ravens, Giants, Saints & Steelers.

only one smart one among the bunch. It isn't you or Lee either. I assume Mike is a Bills fan? It's that Steelers fan that's the brainy one. Is that the head met at Mt Holly? If not, he/she should be. :scooter:

Turwen.jpg

LOL, She really would'nt look like this.

I really pictured Anne Hathaway as prettier than this pic. They do amazing things with makeup and air brushing I guess. So are we saying now that Mt Holly Mets are wearing necklaces made of animal teeth? How original.

By the way, congrats to Mt Holly for doing a great job with the October Surprise. Well forecasted and discussed in the AFD's. I was impressed, which I know means a lot to you guys. :scooter: Not bad for govt work. :guitar:

Archived