Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mount Holly Mets

Sunny and Warm

who is 99 in the disco credits?

It is one of our forecasters who does not use their last name, initials or forecaster ID number on the AFD. Not sure why the " 99 " or even the " / " appears on the AFD because that section can simply be left blank since it is optional.

It is one of our forecasters who does not use their last name, initials or forecaster ID number on the AFD. Not sure why the " 99 " or even the " / " appears on the AFD because that section can simply be left blank since it is optional.

Thanks Mike. Maybe it actually is a tip of the cap to agent 99 of Get Smart.

Funny how different WFO's have different numbering schemes... 99 is one of our forecaster numbers.

Some WFO's don't even put names. Then again, some offices still have 1-2 sentence AFDs axesmiley.png

Also, don't the Mets play in New York? Or are the Mount Holly Mets a field team?

I think the Mount Holly Mets could have won more games than the New York Mets in 2010, plus we made the big trades just before the deadline in July. (Jim Hayes for a bucket of balls and Walt Drag for a photoshop lesson for JoeD).

I think the Mount Holly Mets could have won more games than the New York Mets in 2010, plus we made the big trades just before the deadline in July. (Jim Hayes for a bucket of balls and Walt Drag for a photoshop lesson for JoeD).

now I see:

Hayes = bucket of balls

Drag = photoshop lesson

Tell me again why I should read their AFD's if the trade value was so low. That looks like practice squad material to me. :whistle:

looks like bullletin board material to me Tony. I can see you walking into work this afternoon, and Mr Hayes says, "I hope they were Titleist at least". :lmao:

They wanted to trade me to Morehead City for a bucket of chicken, so I think Mr. Hayes made out pretty well in the deal (he got to keep all of the ProVIs too).

looks like bullletin board material to me Tony. I can see you walking into work this afternoon, and Mr Hayes says, "I hope they were Titleist at least". :lmao:

You have to stop derailing this thread. Back on topic, OK its not Anne Hathaway, but it is Slash from Guns N Roses. You know the band broke up, a couple of bad investments, then the economy goes south. It was his idea to wait for the right cloud background for that solo in November Rain and what about that title November Rain? He suggested it for the song, all makes sense now, doesn't it? :whistle:

You have to stop derailing this thread. Back on topic, OK its not Anne Hathaway, but it is Slash from Guns N Roses. You know the band broke up, a couple of bad investments, then the economy goes south. It was his idea to wait for the right cloud background for that solo in November Rain and what about that title November Rain? He suggested it for the song, all makes sense now, doesn't it? :whistle:

I hear lindsay Lohan needs to perform community service. What better way to serve the public than to issue random tornado and blizzard warnings. Maybe she can write the AFD in lyric format.

I hear lindsay Lohan needs to perform community service. What better way to serve the public than to issue random tornado and blizzard warnings. Maybe she can write the AFD in lyric format.

It is sad what happened to her. Another Hollywood child/adolescent star that has seen their acting career or personal life fall off a cliff.

I was going to ask, where is Anne Hathaway then? I have not seen her in the office unless I am being scheduled when she is not there. whistle.gif

Archived